2016 Provence Experience Tour 28th May to 12th June
Joie de Vivre Unlimited herewith presents their attached itinerary and prices for the 2016 Provence Experience for 13 days with an optional extra of 3 days in Italy.
Airfares are excluded but we can suggest Agents that we have used before and are familiar with the Tours here.
Starting in Avignon and ending in Avignon with an option to extend and to leave us in San Remo on the 16th day and continue onwards by own arrangements. Cinque Terre is only another 2 ½ hours approximately from San Remo. Portofino, Santa Margherita, Ligura etc etc within a comfortable few hours drive.
We recommend arriving in Avignon on the Friday before the Tour starts and we can assist with arranging suitable accommodation, then we can all go to the Ville Neuve Des Avignon Antique & Bric A Brac market which is only in the morning. We will then lunch at a charming Guinguette restaurant beside the Rhone River.
- Accommodation in France at the Joie de Vivre Villas, Maison de Maitresse and Petite Maison, website and YouTube clip see below. Day 1 starts on Saturday the 28th of May 2016 and finishes on day 16 being the 12th June 2016 itinerary attached).
- Pick-up and drop off at Avignon at start and end of Tour unless people have stayed on to do their own thing after the Italy part of the Tour. (Drop off at Nice Airport on way back to Avignon optional).
- 12 x breakfasts in house
- 2 x lunches in house
- 4 x lunches out – local restaurant/private house
- 8 x dinners in house
- 1 x gourmet picnic on banks of Gardon River, viewing Pont du Gard
- 4 x dinners out restaurants/or private houses/vineyard
- cocktails on special nights in house plus local wines with meals
- Entertainment by various local musicians. Possibility of live music on one of our restaurant nights out.
- Guided walking tour by Gaby Delsart the Deputy Mayor of St Maximin from the village to place of interest.
- All linen/ towels and pool towels supplied. There are two washing machines available for self use. The linen is changed in the middle of the French part of the Tour.
- 5 x lunches on excursion days when you are free to explore.
Also included: Italian part from 13th day
Escorted travel by airconditioned ‘people carrier’ to Italy and lunch stop (Panini/baguette, drink) at Auto Route Relay.
Two nights hotel accommodation in San Remo including fabulous hotel breakfast.
2 x dinners & escorted market excursions in San Remo & Ventimiglia.
Return to Nice Airport, or Avignon TGV.
All assistance to anyone wishing to continue under own arrangements from San Remo. The Hotel owners are a world of knowledge.
Extras at own cost
2 x lunches
Daily Schedule available shortly.
Please arrange your flights and travel insurance. We will require your details, next of kin, insurance and any medical conditions, allergies etc. after confirmation of booking and we will request same.
Tour cost in Euros including extra 3 days in Italy
(Optional extra 3 days in Italy or leave Tour after 13 days in Avignon)
- Single room 5,000 Euros
- Shared room 4,700 Euros
One option for Self Contained
- Boudoir - Chambre D’amour 5,300 Euros
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
For those not continuing after the 13 days:
Tour cost in Euros
- Single room 4,050 Euros
- Shared room 3,750 Euros
- Boudoir 4,350 Euros
Small intimate Group, minimum 6 people, maximum 10 people.
25% non-refundable deposit paid within 7 days of booking, balance 3 months prior to Tour start date 26th May 2016.
Comprehensive Travel Insurance Compulsory.
Contract will be forwarded on confirmation of booking.
Full daily schedule available shortly. Emailed by request.
Amanda Taylor Ace – firstname.lastname@example.org or
Judy Winter – email@example.com
Click on image below to enlarge: